Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Catching up on my Thankful Thursday!  I typed last weeks on the iPad when we didn’t have internet service and forgot to post it till tonight!  

Here is my post for this week! 

I am thankful for...

~ My husband had shoulder surgery on Monday. I’m thankful that went well and that he is doing pretty good.  I’m also thankful for the ones who’ve prayed for and checked on him, for Russell getting Caleb to school, and for my Mom making us some meals. 

~ my big boy being helpful this week.  He bathed Titus one night and has some some extra things to help out while his Dad can’t.  

~ my little guy wanting to help Daddy. One day I went to get Caleb after school and Titus started home with Daddy.  He said Titus kept asking him if he needed anything or he could help him get anything.  He’s been helping Daddy out on his socks too.  

~ the beautiful spring days and gorgeous moon we have seen this week.  It was so beautiful when we went to the surgery early Monday morning. 

~ celebrating my Mom’s birthday this week. She turned 60 this week.  We had supper and angel food cake. 

~ encouragement and love from church friends. 

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it when folks come together and share opinions.

Great site, stick with it!