Thursday, March 14, 2019

Thankful Thursday


Here is my Thankful Thursday for this week.  We were camping and had no Internet service.  I typed it on Thursday to post today! 

~ celebrating my husband on his 40th birthday.  We surprised him with meeting his family for lunch and then cake at a park last Saturday. He didn't know they were all coming. He's had continuous celebrations with lunch/cake at my Mom's on Sunday and then cake we took to his office on Tuesday.  His coworkers had decorated his office and put 40 balloons under his desk.  His actual birthday was Wednesday. We ate leftover cake and sang to him! 

~ having my big boy home for spring break this week.  It was wonderful to have him along when we went to do our regular errands on Tuesday! 

~ my little guy making us laugh. He says and does the funniest things.  One evening he was on his trike and I was sitting in a chair. He was looking off to the sunset and said "well I guess the day is done." It was so cute how he said it.  He's been telling us he wants to wear his "country boots" when we went down to the river to fish.  He told his Pawpaw and uncle that he could talk like Caleb (said with a very big "hick/country" accent)

~ enjoying time with my boys our camping in our RV.  I was thankful to get a spot here, and we have had a nice time. The weather has been nice for us.  The boys enjoyed fishing and throwing rocks in the river.  We roasted marshmallows and enjoyed being outside. 

~ my back feeling better.  Last Saturday I hurt it somehow.  I'm not sure how.  It hurt so bad on Sunday and I could not hardly walk.  It gradually got a little better each day.  Certain motions still make it hurt.  

~ the beauty of nature.  I love hearing the sound of the river when we are outside and also the birds flying around. We enjoyed seeing he moon and stars. It's nice to get away! 

Sent from my iPad

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: