Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thankful Thursday




Is it spring yet?  We had cold weather this week, and we are all feeling ready for spring to be here!

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband leaving me a note one day this week.  Makes me smile.

~ my big boy working hard to improve a low grade on a test.  And also for the teacher allowing them to do the retest since so many of them did poorly. He worked hard to study for the retest.  I was proud of him for making his own study sheet and the work he put into it.

~ my little guy feeling better after having strep last week.  It took a few days for him to be back to normal.

~ being able to reserve a spot for camping a couple nights during spring break. I did not think I was going to be able to find a place so was excited to find it! The boys are excited too.

~ working on birthday invitations for Titus with my Mom! We are less than a month away from his Paw Patrol party!

~  a verse God has shown me a couple of times and the people around me that have encouraged me.

Have a day of blessings! 
   Bethany

No comments: