Thursday, March 28, 2019

Thankful Thursday

I have some book reviews to share with you. That’s on my "to do list."  The last two weeks we’ve been busy with some “extras.”

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband doing well in his recovery and PT.  He's tired often (hard to sleep with the sling on or get comfortable) and has some pain.  

~ my big boy making my favorite peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. It's been a while since he made them.  They were oh so good!  I had to stop myself from eating too many!

~ my little boy having fun at library story time and zoo class with Gramma this week. They got to see a cute little hedgehog!  


~ getting to do a continuing education class.  I started on my next set of 150 hours to keep up my teacher certification.  People always ask if I plan to go back to teaching and right now I don’t know.


Our church is focusing on a different goal each month. This month the focus has been on prayer. I am thankful for the many ways we have been encouraged to pray privately, as a family, and as a church body.  Private prayer “stations” were set up to visit sometime throughout the month...these were so meaningful and well-planned.  I'm thankful for this reminder and encouragement to pray more. 

~ reading time!  I've enjoyed reading time in my bath and also an audio book while driving.  I am thankful to be able to read and hear!

What are you thankful for today as we end March?

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm glad your husband is doing okay. PT is not easy. My sister in law had a rotator cuff surgery in November and still sleeps in a recliner. Yum on the cookies. Happy about Titus's time with grandma. That hedgehog is too cute. Good luck with your classes.

I'm thankful for my family and enjoying my pulmonary rehabilitation therapy. I'm surprised at how much I can do!