Wednesday, January 2, 2019

What a Great Word!



What a Great Word! is a daily devotion by Karen Moore with a different word to focus on each day.  Each devotion puts attention on one word. Some seem somewhat random when I read the title for the day. It was a lot of words that you don't typically think about being in the Bible! Then as I read I could see how applicable a focus on that particular word could be. 

A sampling of the daily words include: belong, imitate, ran, fleece, salt, and return.

I liked the size of this hard cover book and felt the devotionals being a page in length were just right. 

If you are looking for a new devotional book to use this year, this is a unique one.  If you read it in the morning, I believe you could turn your focus of the day by looking at application in your daily living to your "word" for that day.


Read more about this book here.

I received a copy of this book for my honest review from Hachette book group. 


Have a day of blessings!   
   Bethany

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds good. Thank you for your review.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds good. Thank you for your review.