Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. What's a word that describes your life? A word you wish described your life? 
Two opposites that I could think of for this.....Cluttered and organized.....I want to get rid of stuff and have less! 


2. Back in my day we___________________________________? 
had a phone in the kitchen with a long cord that we swung around our arms while talking on it.  3. When it comes to takeout are you more likely to opt for Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food? Does a typical week at your house include takeout? 
Mexican!  I like it when a restaurant has fajita special and my hubby brings that home for supper.  
Yes usually eat out on Friday nights and some weeks have takeout another night, depending on what we are doing that week.

4. Think about the people you most respect. What is it about them that earned your respect? 
They are hard workers and don't think the world revolves around them....they aren't out seeking attention or trying to always be in the spotlight.  They admit when the are wrong and learn from their mistakes.

5. What's something your friends might see and say is 'so you'? 
This question made me think of what item a friend would see that reminds them of me....I'd say colorful pens and pretty note cards.  I have a big collection of both!

6. Insert your own random thought here.
It rained most of the day here yesterday which was so nice.  We all enjoyed the rainy day and the puddles.

Two weeks in a row with the Wednesday Hodgepodge for me!  I enjoy writing on my blog even if I don't have a ton of visitors.  I always think of blog posts in my head and don't get them typed.

Happy Easter!
This is a song I have been thinking about.
Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

6 comments:

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Hi Bethany! It takes awhile to find your audience. We had an avocado phone in the kitchen with a 6ft. cord. Have a wonderful weekend.

Mrs.T said...

I enjoyed reading your answers today! I know just what you mean about thinking of blog posts in your head and not getting them typed. That happens to me too! Have a wonderful week and a blessed Easter!

songbird's crazy world said...

Phone in the kitchen or hallway, maybe another phone in the master bedroom. who would ever have imagined we'd all be carrying phones in our pocket or purse?

Debbie said...

Oh I remember those long cords too. I chad such a long one I could walk all over my luttle house with it. Of course it was a pretty little house, lol. Have a wonderful Easter

Unknown said...

What a pretty blog you have - I love purple. I remember the one phone with the long cord. Everyone got tangled up it. It was funny, now we walk around with the phone in our ears and no cords at all.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy to see several comments here today!!! Those are two awesome words, they could be mine. I loved talking on the phone and playing with the cord. I've been enjoying Wednesday Hodgepodge ever since it started. It keeps my blog alive. Have a Happy and Blessed Easter.