Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thankful Thursday

We have had a good week. It hasn't been too busy which I appreciate. Today I went with my husband for him to get an injection in his back to see if that will help him with the pain he's had since he was rear ended in September.


Here is my thankful list...

~my husband being able to get this injection.  We pray that it gives him relief.

~ my big boy being a hard worker. I love seeing him doing things he enjoys outside, working on projects.

~ my little guy having fun birthday shopping with Gramma. He was pretty excited about his new things!

~ my Mom and Russell helping with the boys when we need them, like today.

~ beautiful rain we received this week.

~ remembering Christ's sacrifice and the hope we have because He is alive!

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a special Easter with your family.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Praying the shot works.
He has risen, He has risen indeed!