Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Here is my thankful list for today! 

~ lunch date with my husband.  He was out of town for a meeting Tuesday morning so we didn't get to eat on our "normal day."  He met me for lunch while I had my continuing ed class.

~ going to the band contest for my big boy.  They did a good job. 

~ my little guy being okay after he got sick Wednesday night.  I was going to be the fill in teacher in his class at church.  I went to look at the lesson and he got sick.  Poor guy!  He hasn't been sick again so I guess it was something he ate. 

~ spring weather.  I love seeing the trees in bloom around town.

~ going to another continuing ed class.  The class was fun, and I knew some people there plus I learned some new things.

~ our summer plans starting to come together.  I am so excited and thankful!!

Have a day of blessings! 
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So happy for your and your list of things to be thankful for.