Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge



11.  On this first official day of spring tell us something (besides the weather) you're looking forward to in this season of the year.  We will be celebrating our sweet Titus in a few weeks when he turns 3.  I can’t believe it will be here so soon that I will have a 3 year old.

22. When it comes to spring cleaning would you rather wash windows or wash baseboards? Clean out closets or clean out the garage? Dust ceiling fans or dust bookcases? Wipe down the patio furniture outside or wipe down the light fixtures inside? Any of these tasks recently completed?  Here are my choices:  wash baseboards, clean out closets, dust bookcases (my husband is taller so he can reach the fan better), wipe down the light fixtures.  No I haven’t done any of these lately.

33. Your favorite thing to make/eat that calls for cream cheese? Sour cream? Whipped cream? 
cream cheese:  sopapilla cheesecake
sour cream: tacos or fajitas, just a small amount though
whipped cream: hot fudge sundae

4. I read here a list of commonly mispronounced words. What is a word that gives you trouble when it comes to pronunciation?
None come to mind at the minute that I mispronounce. I cannot stand it when people mispronounce library.  

5. What's a song you love with the word 'rain' in the title or lyrics?
What comes to mind is a little song that Caleb sang in his baby Bible class on Sundays "rain rain, falling down, making puddles all over the town"


6.  Insert your own random thought here.
It has been a long time since I have participated in the Hodgepodge.  It feels like Spring is here in Texas and we are enjoying the beautiful days.  


Have a day of blessings!

   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Can't believe he will be three already. Time is going by way to quickly. Like your list for #3. I'm not sure I've ever heard someone mispronounce library. Enjoy Spring, it's a beautiful time of year!