Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thankful Thursday

It is time for me to post my Thankful Thursday for this week. Take some time to think about your blessings. It is a great habit to have!

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband taking care of household tasks as I recover.  He has kept up the laundry this week, dishes, meals, etc.  I'm blessed by him.

~ trying to help my big boy with algebra. He has done so well understanding the concepts all school year.  He has an excellent teacher, and they have created this great book of notes so far this year.  This past week they have had homework I do not remember ever learning how to do; maybe I did, who knows!  I'm thankful to be able to "try"to help him as he needs it and am very thankful for sites that help me and remind me how to do the problems so I can help him!

~ feeling like doing "lessons" this week with my little guy.  We started doing the letter G and some things with polar bears for winter.  He loves this time and learns so quickly.

~ get well cards in the mail.  I've received several. I put this last week, but I've received more and I appreciate them and they make me smile. 

~ people bringing meals. It has been helpful and we have enjoyed them. Tonight my Mom brought some chicken, okra, macaroni salad, and chocolate cake.

~ ability to hear.....Titus and I read the book Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?  We've been saying that to each other and saying what we hear.  I'm thankful for all the different noises I can hear! 

Have a day of blessings! 
Bethany

2 comments:

Karen said...

I am just now seeing that you had surgery. I am glad you have had some meals brought to you. That helps so much. I never was much help with algebra with my kids. It was a good thing I taught early elementary!!
Hope you recover quickly. God bless you.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry to hear about your surgery. Glad you are doing okay and that you have your husbands support. He is always so good to you. So nice that meals are being brought over. I will keep you in my prayers.