Monday, January 16, 2017

No More Perfect Marriages Chapter 3


I've enjoyed reading Chapter 3.  It discusses 8 "God tools" we all have that we need to use regularly in our marriages.  These 8 tools are:

courage
forgiveness
grace
love
humility
wisdom
compassion
acceptance

There were many things that stood out to me in this chapter that I highlighted. I love this quote seen in the image above. As we've read I have thought of many examples when I have NOT followed this guidance in the past and have also had some practice applying it the past few days.  

Another thing I noticed was how using these tools in our marriage is not something we do in our human capacity. We must rely on God in order to act these ways toward our spouse.

There is still time to pre order this book!
#NoMorePerfectMarraiges

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

No comments: