Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday

This has been our spring break week. The weather today is quite different from the icy day we had last Thursday. We've been at home mostly with a trip to my doctor appointment earlier this week. The week has gone quickly as they normally do.  With the time change on Sunday, I'm thinking it will be difficult to get up on Monday morning when the alarm goes off!

Here is my thankful list for the week.....
~ being able to take birthday cake and a balloon to my husband at his office for his birthday which is tomorrow.  I'm so thankful for him and being able to celebrate his birthday!

~  enjoying spring break with my boy at home. He's been so helpful. I got sad thinking of this being our last time out of school together for a day with just me and him before the baby comes. We have so many traditions and routines that will change. I know it will be fine as we adjust to the new, just made me sad to think of this being the "last."

~ all the pains and feelings I have that tell me the baby is growing. I don't take for granted that many women would love to carry a baby who are unable to do so. I don't want to complain but just be thankful for these little pains. 5 more weeks!

~ being prayed for. A man at church told me this week he was still praying for me and had that morning at 9 o'clock. It is comforting when someone randomly tells you they are praying for you.

~ enjoying the sunshine this week. We had some rain too which was nice. It is feeling like spring now!  I look forward to the flowers blooming.

~ fellowship lunches after church. I enjoy the yummy food everyone brings and visiting with our friends.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: