Wednesday, March 11, 2015
1. What's the first image that comes to mind when you hear the word 'spring'? Which phrase best describes the season of spring where you live right now (today)-sprung! almost there, or still waiting? Flowers come to mind when I hear the word spring. I'd say here we are "almost there." Last week we had another day of ice but this week has been sunny and some rain.
2. Bed, couch, stapler, garage door, computer mouse, recliner, flashlight, door knob...which household item containing springs most needs replacing in your home? Speaking of springs...did you ever own a Slinky? Our stapler gives us trouble sometimes. Yes, I liked playing with a Slinky as a child and would try to keep it from getting tangled.
3. March is Women's History Month. Share a favorite quote by a woman. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched--they must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
4. What's a question that looms large in your mind right now? What will delivery day for our baby look like? We toured Labor & Delivery yesterday, and it created more questions in my mind.
5. Are you a sugar freak? By that I mean how much do you love sugar? With all the bad press sugar gets these days, have you made any efforts to reduce the amount of sugar you consume? Yes I do love sugar and have always had a sweet tooth. I quit drinking caffeinated sodas before I got pregnant with Caleb and have not returned to them. I do have a Sprite or caffeine free root beer on occasion but not too often.
6. Would you rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing? At this point less work! I am not doing too much extra these days of my pregnancy and resting more than normal.
7. Ever been to Texas? Of the top ten Texas tourist attractions which would you most like to see-The Alamo, The San Antonio River Walk, The State Capital, Dallas World Aquarium, Padre Island National Seashore, Houston Space Center, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Moody Gardens, or Galveston Island? I've lived in Texas all of my life. I have not been to the Dallas World Aquarium, Padre Island National Seashore (I don't think? not sure), Houston Space Center, or Moody Gardens.
8. Insert your own random thought here. The doctor appointment went well yesterday. I do not have many appointments left before our baby arrives. We got to see the hospital where the baby will be born which was fun. This weekend our church is having a shower for us, and we are excited about that. Caleb is on spring break, and we are having a nice week together.
Have a day of blessings!