Wednesday, May 28, 2014
1. What news story are you following right now? None really. I looked at the election results last night from the run off elections we had here.
2. What's the last thing you wanted but didn't get? The first thing that came to mind when I read this was our baby we lost when I had a miscarriage last year.
3. May 28th is National Hamburger Day...when did you last have a hamburger? Other than your own kitchen or BBQ grill, where is your favorite place to go for a hamburger? And for all you non-meat eaters out there...when you're invited to a cookout what is the one side dish you hope is on the menu? Well we cooked burgers when we were camping this weekend, but I had a hot dog. I don't remember when I actually ate a hamburger prior to that. I like the burgers at Texas Roadhouse.
4. How have your priorities changed over time? It seems a lot if them are the same for me. Some things I think of that have always been priorities to me remain the same today....things like family, Bible reading, volunteering, saving, giving, church.
5. What's a favorite memory with your grandparents? I have many memories of my grandparents. One with my Peepaw is when he would pick me up after school to take me and my cousin to get ice cream. Also he would pick me up in the summer from the hospital where I was volunteering. I remember when he'd come pound on our door on Saturday mornings and wake me up!
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being fantastic!), how good are you at multitasking? Share an example. Probably 6-7. It depends what it is but usually I'm pretty good at multi tasking. There are times of course when I need 0 distractions and just have to get the one thing done.
7. How would you summarize your highs and lows for the month of May? May is a busy month. I've been working on vacation plans while doing end of school year stuff so it's felt busy.
8. Insert your own random thought here. We went camping with some of the family this past weekend. It rained a lot on us in the night, and at one point the tent started leaking after so much rain. We came home Sunday. Because of all the rains, my father in law got stuck because they had to wait for a low river crossing to go down before they could get out of the camp. The rain was so nice and so needed here. Also, I think I got into some chiggers.
Have a day of blessings!