Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Time once again for Thankful Thursday! 

This week I am thankful for...
~ the way my husband takes care of us each day.  He is concerned about our well being and shows his love by the things he does.  One example this week was when I woke up about 1 a.m. one night with a headache.  I usually can tell when I am going to have one but this one sort of surprised me.  He was so concerned for me and wanted to stay awake while I was awake in case I needed anything. 

~ taking treats to school for my boy's "pretend birthday."  Since his birthday is in the summer, each May I take treats to his classmates.  This year he chose ice cream cups.  His class enjoyed it and were appreciative. He asked me if I could bring him lunch too so I picked up his choice at Subway and we had a nice lunch together first before handing out the ice cream.  I loved how his face lit up when he came in and saw me. 

~  figuring out more of our vacation plans...our stops and where we will stay and such.  I'm excited about it now, and it will be here before we know it!

~ enjoying the day at Field Day for my son's school last week.  The weather was great, the kids really had fun, and it was just an all around nice day.  My husband took off from work for the day, and we enjoyed watching the events together. 

~ good bargains at the city wide garage sale.  I found jeans (in really good shape) for my boy for $1.  He needed some the next size so I was glad to have found them.  He found some things also to buy with his own money....books and drawing paper and a cool hat.

Have a day of blessings!
 

2 comments:

Denise said...

Nice thankful list.

Cranberry Morning said...

I am truly sorry about your miscarriage last year.