Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday

My heart is filled with blessings. Today I am thankful for...

~ the love I see in my husband's eyes. When I had a headache earlier this week, it made me smile the next day to think of his concern and compassion. I appreciated so much how I could just see the love in his eyes. 

~  my boy's dedication to studying and learning information to take the technician test to become a licensed amatuer radio operator. My husband took the test a couple months ago, and Caleb has continued to study and is getting close to being ready to take it also. This is something he wanted to do and has done a good job learning the material. 

~ getting to see my forever friend on Friday and having lunch. She was in town, and I was so glad it worked out to meet. We used to eat together every week, and I miss those lunches. 

~ having a nice Easter weekend visiting at my Mom's. The weather was nice, and we had a relaxing weekend. And a bonus for me was the leftovers she sent home with us that we've enjoyed eating this week!  

~ holding my friend's new baby. 

Thanks for stopping by today. What's on your thankful list?  


2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so awesome that Caleb wants to take that test. I wish him luck. I love leftovers. I could use a baby to hold. A young girl that I am friends with who worked at Hallmark with me is having a baby in August so I'm sure I will hold one then.

A Joyful Chaos said...

Great list of things to feel thankful for!

Blessings~