Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for so many things. Some are private and I won't share here. It's good to pause to remember that I have so many blessings.

Here is my list:
~ my loving husband taking off work in afternoon to take me to an appointment.  I appreciate his support.

~ my sweet boy grinning at me and giving me hugs when he sees me in the hall when I'm volunteering at his school.

~ sitting on the back porch enjoying the breeze. I've done this several times this week.  It is so nice to enjoy the nice temperatures of spring.

~ being able to help at the school. They are appreciative, and I'm glad I can help out.  I enjoy it so much!

~ the military men and women and their families who serve our country daily. My prayers are with all those in Fort Hood, including the families of those killed, the injured, those who responded to the tragedy, and the family of the gunman.

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

My prayers are with Fort Hood also.
You have so many blessing to be thankful for. Have a wonderful weekend.