2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good? No More Perfect Kids by Jill Savage and Dr. Kathy Koch. It is excellent and great for parents. I reviewed it here. I forgot about reading Schools in Crisis. I guess I forgot that one because it was so short and fast.
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic? I don't cook with garlic or ever buy it actually.
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festivalin Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachussets? I love tulips and have never been to Washington so I'll choose that one.
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'? I had some favorites that are popular blogs I read every day like Kelly's Korner, We Are That Family, and Big Mama. I read most all of their posts. I like how they write and enjoy their thoughts. I have several in my reader I do not read if the posts are too long, especially devotional posts.
6. April is National Mathematics Education Month so tell us, when did you last use math? Looking at the clock to see how much time I had left before I needed to be ready and leave.
7. In honor of the A-Z challenge kicking off on April 1...choose one word beginning with the letter A to describe your yesterday. Amazing....I helped at school during testing and had lunch with my cute husbamd, did a few errands and enjoyed time outside after school. Oh and my husband and I were not at all hungry after our big lunch and had leftovers for Caleb to eat so I didn't cook supper. We went to swing at the playground in the evening too before bath and bed time.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Caleb takes generic Zyrtec for allergies. I went by Target to buy some more and had a fun surprise of a free $10 gift card when you buy two bottles. I was happy for that little blessing! I was going to buy two bottles anyway since I don't go to Target very often.