1. In the USA this coming Sunday millions will be watching as the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49's in the Superbowl. What was the last event you attended that could be described as super? The one that came to mind was when my husband and I went to a Casting Crowns concert. I think that was over year ago. We went to watch ACU play in Cowboys Stadium and that was pretty exciting too.
2. Share something you're a fan of these days? lemon slush at Sonic with a squirt of grape
3. How do you feel about wings? In case anyone is confused, I'm talking the edible appetizer kind. What's your preferred seasoning on a wing-hot, mild, teryiaki, sweet and sour, other? Do you make your own or is there a favorite place you like to go for wings? We never eat wings.
4. As long as we're talking sports today...have you followed the Lance Armstrong story? Did you watch his interview with Oprah and if so what was your reaction to his confession and subsequent remarks? I did not watch his interview with Oprah. I saw a replay of a bit of it on the news. I think it is ridiculous he lied for so many years.
5. What's a question you hate to be asked? A question I thought of that people often ask me is are we having more kids. I don't really like that question, and I'm careful not to ask people that.
6. The coaches in this Sunday's big game happen to be real life brothers. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49er's and his older brother John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. Were you and your sibling(s) competitive? In what way? Are you still? If you're an only child how did you handle competition growing up? I'm an only child. I was always pretty hard on myself to make A's, studied a lot, and participated in a lot of extracurricular clubs/events/competitions.. I was never involved in sports.
7. What's your favorite game involving a ball and when did you last play? I like playing "Monkey in the Middle" with my boys. Sometimes we play in our front hallway but sometimes we play outside. It is so fun to laugh together and try to keep the ball away from each other. They both know I'm not very fast, and it is not hard to keep the ball away from me.
8. Insert your own random thought here. We've had another loss in our family. My Meemaw passed away January 1. My husband's Grandpa passed away early in the morning this past Saturday. We were able to see him Friday night and we're so thankful we were able to be there. His service was Monday.