1. In the USA this coming Sunday millions will be watching as the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49's in the Superbowl. What was the last event you attended that could be described as super? The one that came to mind was when my husband and I went to a Casting Crowns concert. I think that was over year ago. We went to watch ACU play in Cowboys Stadium and that was pretty exciting too.
2. Share something you're a fan of these days? lemon slush at Sonic with a squirt of grape
3. How do you feel about wings? In case anyone is confused, I'm talking the edible appetizer kind. What's your preferred seasoning on a wing-hot, mild, teryiaki, sweet and sour, other? Do you make your own or is there a favorite place you like to go for wings? We never eat wings.
5. What's a question you hate to be asked? A question I thought of that people often ask me is are we having more kids. I don't really like that question, and I'm careful not to ask people that.
6. The coaches in this Sunday's big game happen to be real life brothers. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49er's and his older brother John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. Were you and your sibling(s) competitive? In what way? Are you still? If you're an only child how did you handle competition growing up? I'm an only child. I was always pretty hard on myself to make A's, studied a lot, and participated in a lot of extracurricular clubs/events/competitions.. I was never involved in sports.