Monday, December 31, 2012

Goals 2013

I looked back at my post I did of my goals for 2012.  I didn't do the scrapbooks as I intended so that is going on the list again this year.  I have the pictures printed and the newspaper articles clipped. I did find things to be creative through the year and enjoyed trying new crafts and projects.
  
As the new year comes I like to make a list of goals.  This year I've started a list in my journal and thought I'd post it here too as I have the past few years. Here is my list, in no particular order.

~ Work on continuing education credits.  This is a continual thing.  I will finish up my 150 hours before my birthday and then start on the next 150 hours.   

~ Memorize Colossians 3.  I was reading this recently and have reread it over and over.  I want to memorize it this year. 

~ Go through the book Love & Respect with my husband.  I got this book at the library book sale along with the workbook and hope we are able to go through this together. 

~ Guard my words against negativity.

~ Scrapbook  (the books for my husband and son I didn't get done last year)

~ Find ways to encourage our son to grow in his relationship with God.

Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those are some great goals! Happy New Year, Bethany!

heididh33 said...

We started Love & Respect once and never finished it. I loaned it out to a friend who needed it and she lost it. Bummer! We are going to redo the Love Dare again though. I'm excited about that!

Also have you read RevTrev's 'Life Above the Negativity?' I won it in a giveaway a few years back. I can send it to you if you'd like to borrow it (or I think you can also get a free e-copy of it).

Happy 2013!

Madonna said...

I just found out about the book Love and Respect and although I am not married, I want to be and feel that I need to use this time to prepare to be the wife God would have me be. After reading the blog at http://emersonandsarah.blogspot.com/ and praying, I believe that one of the main reason's my past relationships have failed was that I wasn't able to respect the man. I now will never date another man whom I can't respect.