Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

I hope you enjoyed Christmas!  The time with family and friends is so nice.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband having time off from work.  I'm so thankful he had those days to take off.  We have enjoyed our time and not being on our normal schedule. 

~ my sweet boy and his excitement over snow on Christmas Day.  We were all so surprised to see the snow flurries coming down.  We did not receive a whole lot of snow, but it was enough to make the yard white.  He said he'd prayed for snow too!  He thought it was wonderful and enjoyed going outside several times and helping Daddy build a fire in the fire place. 

~ time visiting with family and friends over the past few days.  We've enjoyed seeing everyone and have had nice visits and good food.  I was so glad to get to eat lunch also with my sweet friend Casey.   

~ working together on decluttering the house.  We have made such progress, and I'm so thankful!  I've been wanting to do this for a long time.  The extra bedroom looks so much better now.  I need to keep going with our closet and the office space next. 

~ lazy days at home!  It has been so enjoyable!

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Heather said...

My husband had off Christmas too. It's so nice having them home isn't it? Children are so sweet at Christmas time. :) Glad you guys had a great Christmas!