Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. What rule of life should never be broken?
One that came to mind from the movie Bambi that little Thumper said:  If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.

2. What's your favorite family recipe?
I've always loved to eat my Mom's cooking.  One of MY favorite things she makes is goulash.  She makes it with ground beef, onion, celery, noodles, and tomato sauce.  I say MY favorite because I don't make it for my family because my husband does not like it much.
 
3. Is the media manipulative?
Yes, it appears that way.  It is hard to know where to get facts anymore. 

4. Hubs and I saw Skyfall last weekend...are you a fan of the Bond films? If so, who's your favorite Bond?
I've never seen any of the Bond films actually. 

5. What is one thing you hope people never say about you?

I hope the word liar is not a word people use in reference to me.

6. What's a nearby tourist attraction you'd like to see, but haven't gotten around to visiting?

One thing I've never done is gone to Canton Trade Days.  My husband has been and I'd like to go shop there some time. 

7. Where's your favorite tree?
I read this question wrong at first.  The trees that come to mind are the two large trees that used to stand in front of my childhood home, one on each side of the sidewalk by our front porch.  They were evergreens and taller than our house.  They've since been cut down. 

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week!  We've had cooler temperatures this week as it dips to the 30s at night and is in the 50s or 60s during the day. 

Have a day of blessings!

6 comments:

Theresa said...

I love that scene from Bambi! If only everyone could remember that one ;)
Have a great week.

Skoots1moM said...

i'll have to check out Canton Days...I have a girlfriend that lives there

Kara said...

I haven't seen any Bond films either. And I've never had goulash before. But the ingredients sound yummy! :)

Hootin Anni said...

Now, that goulash sounds heavenly!!! yum --- I'm drooling

J.Day said...

Yep, I definitely read the tree question wrong and so answered that way on my hodgepodge post. lol Oh well.

Jhona O. said...

I can't believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner. In fact, the whole year has gone by so quickly for me. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I enjoyed visiting your hodgepodge:)