Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Everyone talks about how it is hard to believe it is already Thanksgiving next week!  I agree! 

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband bringing me roses.  They make me smile. 

~ my boy making me laugh.  This week he got up in the middle of the night and said some funny things.  He surprisingly remembered in the morning too, and we laughed about it. 

~ the way our body heals.  I noticed this week after I got a small cut on my finger how it begins to heal up so quickly. 

~ our heater and coats.  We've had to use them this week.  I like the chilly mornings!

~ being able to help at my boy's school.  This week I helped with picture day.

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a great list of thanks ... Thanks for good Hubby's and wonderful kids -- What blessings! Have a wonderful day :)

tammi said...

Whooo-eee, I am definitely thankful for warm winter-wear, too!!