Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's time again for Thankful Thursday.  I had intended to blog before today.  I always seem to have thoughts rolling around in my head and think "I should do a blog post" but then I don't get it typed.  I always wonder if I have anyone reading my blog anymore anyway actually!  

What are you thankful for today?   Here is my list...
~  my husband being recognized for the work he has done over the past year. 

~ the miracle of my boy....After having a miscarriage before he was born, I feel like I became more aware of how much of a blessing he truly is.  I've been thinking of this lately and feeling thankful for him, the blessing he is to our lives, and how wonderful it is to have him as my son. 

~ the beauty of nature. I noticed in my own backyard the way the sunlight was shining through the trees one afternoon and then later than night I saw the moonlight shining through the window onto the floor. 

~ the blessing of living in the United States.

~  having a nice evening at the ACU homecoming carnival.  Caleb had fun at the various booths and then we all watched a great fireworks show together.  It was a fun time!

Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

GranthamLynn said...

Oh Bethany what a sweet Thankful list. I am glad you got to write today! Have a good evening.

martianne said...

A baby after miscarriage is indeed a HUGE blessing. All your blessings are. Prayers for many, many more blessings for you to embrace...

tammi said...

Haha, Thursdays alway seem to sneak up on me, too!! I've got the same problem ~ I start a blog post, but either don't take or don't have the time to finish and I think I'll get back to it, but suddenly a week has gone by again and it's still sitting there unfinished! Half the time, once I get around to actually trying to work on it again, I find the inspiration is past or the subject has become irrelevant in my life and I end up deleting it.

Love your list today. So many great things to always be thankful for ~ big and small!!