Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

We are meeting at Women Taking a Stand again this week.  Link up there with others who are giving thanks today.

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband's safe travel as he went to a meeting out of town this week.  Also, he was able to attend a conference this week that was beneficial to his work.

~ my sweet boy singing John 3:16 as he was getting ready for school this morning.

~ having a nice time doing a booth for our 4-H club at a community fair.  It was nice to talk with some people I already know and meeting new ones too.  I realized we have been here almost 2 years now and I recognize people and they recognize me. 

~ the healing I've seen before my eyes over the past year.  A year ago a neighbor was in a serious car accident.  She is doing well, and it is amazing to see how far she has come.  Also, a year ago in November was the ACU bus crash.  This past weekend the group made the trip back to the children's home (where they were headed last year at the time of the accident).  It made me smile to see the pictures of the ones who went and how God has healed them. 

~ daily blessings that so easily can be taken for granted....clean water, food to eat, electricity, running vehicles, home, clothes.  So many things we have every day!

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Rieshy said...

I'm over fromThanful Thursday. It surprised me to read about the ACU crash. Was that really just a year ago? ACU is my ala mater too.