Monday, January 2, 2012

A-Z Memory Verse Challenge 2012



She Sparkles Scripture Memory Challenge 2012

I wanted to do something different with the verses this year.  Today I read a blog post by my blog friend Shortybear who is joining up with She Sparkles for the A-Z Memory Verse Challenge 2012.

What a great idea! Check it out at this link and join us if you'd like to learn new verses this year. I'm excited to join in with this challenge!  I will plan to post the verse at the top of the blog again this year. 

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

sister sheri said...

Looks awesome! Our pastor has challenged our church to memorize 52 verses this year. We'll see how it goes.

Cindy Bultema said...

Hi Bethany -
Thanks for joining the *She Sparkles* A to Z Memory Verse Challenge! I also appreciate your help spreading the word to your dear bloggy friends. May God bless you as you hide His Word in your heart.
Sweet blessings ~
Cindy :)