Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Song: "Jesus Saves" by Jeremy Camp

Have you heard this new song by Jeremy Camp? It's called "Jesus Saves." They lyrics and message are great. I heard the DJs on KLOVE asking this question recently: Jesus saved me from... They asked listeners to send in photos with their answers. You can see the wide variety of answers as you watch this video.



I put this question on my Facebook status last week, and now I want to ask you my readers.

Jesus saved me from.....

As Christians we need to never forget what we have been saved from. We were all on a path leading to Hell. Only by God's grace are we off that path and on the path to Heaven. We need to let the world know that Jesus saves. Take a minute to think about all the things you have been saved from by Jesus.

Have a day of blessings!

8 comments:

Denise said...

I love this video.

Mary said...

Awesome message. Simple song, powerful meaning!

Mocha with Linda said...

I like this song, the original hymn it is based on, and I remember KLOVE doing that question!

Jesus saved me from. . .a hopeless life.

Kristi said...

I adore this song too! We bought the cd and are really enjoying it. There are so many things that Jesus saved me from...but the first thing that came to mind this morning was: Jesus saved me...from myself! Oh, there is no one like Jesus!

Heather said...

I love that song!! I love the video even more. Thank you for sharing!

Jesus saved me from.. fear and my own will.

Loren said...

I LOVE Jeremy Camp!! He is sooo amazing and I hadn't seen this video yet so thank you for sharing it today! What a powerful message!!!

Jesus saved me from sooo much! generational curses was HUGE!!

What a great post!! Bless you today!

heididh33 said...

LOVE this song. One of my favorites right now!!!

Michele Williams said...

Awesome message! Love the song... thank you for sharing...