Sunday, September 12, 2010

Prayers and Promises Week #37

This week's verse is Psalm 96:3--
"Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous deeds among all peoples."

Please remember the following in prayer:
~ family of Levi. Levi was born this week and went home to Heaven shortly after he was born.

~ my cousin as he recovers from surgery. He had a kidney removed last Tuesday. He's had some trouble so please pray for everything to function as it should so he does not have to have another surgery this week.

~ Also I have a praise for many new babies born this week. I had several friends who have had babies in the past couples weeks or are about to have the babies. I'm thankful for these new children!

~ those dealing with issues from flooding here in Texas. We just received a lot of rain here, no damage or anything.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Have a day of blessings!

5 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Bethany, thank you for sharing these prayer requests. I love that many babies were born to your friends. How special.

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK said...

A wonderful Word of God filled with encouragement! Thank you. And praying! :)

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I will pray for these people on your list.I'm so sorry to hear about baby Levi.
Blessings,
Ginger

Denise said...

Joining you in prayer.

Charlotte said...

Thank you for sharing these concerns with us so we can be praying for them. I hope you have a good week.
Blessings,
Charlotte