Sunday, August 22, 2010

Prayers & Promises Week #34

I'm so thankful that He is faithful!

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promises is faithful." Hebrews 11:24

Please remember these in prayer this week:
~ Wills' family. I mentioned Wills last week. He passed away last week and his service was yesterday. Pray for his family...parents, siblings, and many friends.

~ students and teachers beginning school. It's that time of year again!

~ my husband.

Have a day of blessings!

5 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I would love to pray for you Bethany! You always think of others and I'd like to pray for you.

Love and hugs,
Debbie

Charlotte said...

He who promises is faithful is such a comforting thought. I'm praying for these you have listed. Thank you for sharing with us again on Spiritual Sundays.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Denise said...

Joining you in prayer, love you.

Whidbey Woman said...

Honoring your prayer requests right now! Ask that you pray for my husband Ron who begins Chemo again on Tuesday. God is indeed faithful. Praise His holy name!

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK For the Sandwich Generation said...

Joining you in prayer! Have a blessed week.