Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Sometimes He Calms The Storm" by Scott Krippayne

Today I'd like to share a song called "Sometimes He Calms The Storm" by Scott Krippayne. Here are the lyrics.








One line that sticks out to me is "He has a reason for each trial." That is so true. You may not be able to see it today or next week, but someday you will be able to look back and see how God used the time of trial to help you grow in Him in some way.

I pray that today God gives you peace in your heart in knowing that He is with you. You are special to Him and He cares about whatever storm you are facing. Lean on him and seek His face.

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Amen, I love this.

sister sheri said...

Love love love this song... from the moment I first heard it over 10 years ago. It still brings me comfort.