Sunday, October 11, 2009

Proverbs & Prayers: Week #41

This week's verse is from Proverbs 21:30--

"There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord."

Let me know if you have a prayer request this week. I'd be happy to pray for you.

Please remember in prayer:

~ Orion's family. Orion went home to be with Jesus on Tuesday at the age of 4 1/2 years. The services were on Friday. Please keep his family lifted in prayer. His Mommy has been with him at the hospital for the past two months so pray for her as she adjusts to being back at home.

Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

Denise said...

My prayers continue for Orion's family, love you sweetie.

Debra Kaye said...

Bethany,

I've been praying for Orion's family....and you! Love ya!

Amanda said...

I am just so lost over Orion.. I cannot even imagine the pain. I just pray they know the Lord and can lean on HIm...

Blessings sweet girl!
Amanda