Monday, October 12, 2009

Columbus Day holiday

Today we've been at home, and it's been so very nice! It's wonderful to have both my boys home from work and school. I've been doing laundry and picking up while they've worked on the camper and in the garage. I can tell Caleb has enjoyed a "do nothing day" and having time to lay on the floor and play with his toys. While I was folding a load of clothes I enjoyed listening to him play and talk, a sound I've missed lately with him in school. After that I caught him putting up the towels for me, which made me smile. He's had fun helping Daddy clean out the camper too. The day has passed quickly.

What did you do on Columbus Day?

Have a day of blessings!

4 comments:

Denise said...

So glad your family enjoyed time together today.

Denise said...

So glad your family enjoyed time together today.

Mocha with Linda said...

Took my girl back to the doctor. Got Rx filled for steroid inhaler and antibiotics.

Sighed.

LOL!

Amanda said...

Oh for sweet!! I had no idea it was Columbus Day until I read this.

(not good of me!)

I love your sweet little Caleb. I wished we lived closer so that he could play with my kids!

Blessings-
Amanda