Monday, August 31, 2009

Review: Life Application Bible Studies John

I have gone through a Bible study of the book of John using the Life Application Bible Studies series from Tyndale publishers. The book is divided into two parts. Part one is the complete text of John (New LIving Translation) along with study notes from the Life Application Bible. Part two is thirteen lessons.


What I liked about this study was that it included the full text of John in the book. Also, I liked the questions presented in the lessons. These made you think about what you’d just read and apply it to your life.


One thing I did not like was the print size. When I first received this book I noticed the small print. This would be something that would deter me from purchasing a book.

I would recommend this for anyone looking for a compact Bible study. I think it would be great for someone on the go. Since it has the text in the book and space for answering questions, you wouldn’t need to carry anything extra along with it to be able to study.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for the review.

eph2810 said...

Sounds like a marvelous study. Too bad that the print size is small. I have problems with small prints...Thanks for sharing your honest opinion on this study...

Amanda said...

Well, with your recommendation, I just might try it!!!

Blessigns to you-
Amanda