Thursday, July 2, 2009

Review: The I Believe Bunny by Tish Rabe

Thomas Nelson has a new children’s book called The I Believe Bunny by Tish Rabe and illustrated by Frank Endersby. This is actually part of the “I Believe Bunny” series. This book is the tale of a bunny who does all he can to help a mouse in trouble. Bunny finds out that prayer does work! The book is appropriate for preschoolers through primary aged children.

I enjoyed reading this book to my son. He also enjoyed the pictures and the story. The cute illustrations add to the enjoyment of this book. I appreciate finding a book I can share with my child that teaches a strong biblical truth in a story with text understandable for young children. I look forward to other books in this series.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing about this book. I, too, like to find good children's books that teach biblical truths.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Karen

Amanda said...

How cute is that book??? What a great choice! I am gonna check it out.

God bless!
Amanda

Karen said...

Just stopping by to say I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Karen

Denise said...

Enjoyed your review.