Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A new blog!

Months ago I kept thinking to myself I need to have a way to share all the kids books I read and love. Caleb and I read a ton of books. (Just ask my family....I'm odd about this and checking out our limit of books at the library so we'll have a selection throughout the week till it's library time again. Of course sometimes Caleb gets his favorite two or three, and we read them repeatedly through the week, which is fine as well.)

So I made a new blog where I have been only reviewing children's literature. It was first going to be only books published in the past couple of years, but there are "older books" in there too. I don't post everyday there because I just don't have that kind of time. (Actually what I usually do is get a few that I want to share and type all the reviews at the same time and set them to post on different days.)

My hope is that this can be a good resource for parents, grandparents, or teachers who are looking for good books to read with their children.


If you are a parent or love kids or just love children's literature, please visit my new blog:



Thank you for checking it out! Have a wonderful day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life." ~ John 10:10, NLT

5 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on your new blog sweetie.

Debbie Petras said...

Love of reading is a wonderful gift to give your child. See Bethany, you're doing such a good job. :)

Debra Kaye said...

Bethany,

That's awesome. Congrats to you!

Kristi said...

You are awesome! What a fab idea...wish it was around when my girls were little. This will certainly be a blessing to so many! Way to go!!!!

Amanda said...

I LOVE this Bethany!!! I am so excited for you and cant wait to read your reviews!!!

God bless-
Amanda