Friday, February 27, 2009

As long as it is called Today: Homekeepers (February)

Welcome to As long as it is called Today! Our focus on the fourth Friday of the month is to encourage one another as home keepers. I hope you will join me each week on Friday as we encourage each other in our daily lives as Christians, spouses, parents, and home keepers.


You can answer or read other answers to last week's question here:

Christian parents (February)


Today's question: What particular things do you do to make your home a peaceful retreat?


My answer: I like to have the floor picked up when my husband gets home from work. This doesn't happen everyday or get done 100% every time but it is something I like to do to make there be a little bit of order when my husband gets home.


I look forward to reading your answers. I appreciated the answers last month regarding kitchen organization. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Have a beautiful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Lets see. A peaceful home. What. Do. I. Do.

Hum.

I think when I think of peace I think, "Not fighting" so therefore I am going to day, choosing not to fight with my husband over little things.

Very in depth question!!

God bless-
Amanda