Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blog Jubilee!

Here's the deal:

“I’ve been challenged to participate in a blog jubilee. Against my better judgment, I have been told to brag about something good, positive, uplifting, or kind that I did this past week. It’s not easy to boast about my thoughtfulness, but in return I will be allowed to build up and encourage other women! Feel free to visit Amanda at iammommy.typepad.com to join in the jubilee!”

This is hard for me because I don't like pointing out things I've done! I visited the other women who've participated and read similar sentences on their posts! I do believe I've found some other blogs I'll enjoy reading through this little exercise.

One thing I did this week was make lunch for my husband before he left for work. I try to have this done the night before. We didn't get it done for whatever reason Tuesday night so I made it Wednesday morning.

7 comments:

Denise said...

You are a sweet wife.

Anonymous said...

Your thoughtfullness and consideration go a long way, as you are fulfilling the Proverbs 31 woman... REALLY well!!

There is a reason your marriage is strong and flourishing... we could all learn alot from you and the wonderful example you set.

I am gratful for women who set the bar so high!

Many blessings!!

Amanda

Mama Kautz said...

You ROCK! There is a young couple in our homegroup...she makes lunch for her hubby and I always razz her and tell her she is making the rest of us look bad...shame on me for complaining when my man buys lunch when I should make it for him...

sister sheri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I pray your "bragging" encourages other women to do something kind for their husbands! It has made me think of something special for my man!

Kristin said...

I'm sure your hubby was so glad you made the sacrifice! And we are blessed when we bless others.

Runnergirl Creations said...

That's great that you can do that for him...to help make his day smoother!

Amanda Jo said...

What a great way to serve your hubby! :) Keep up the GREAT work!