Friday, January 2, 2009

fPhoto Friday


This is a gift I received from my husband. His boss creates a variety of things(bird houses, bird feeders, tortilla warmers, candle holders) with gourds. I asked him if he had any snowmen this year, and he had this one and one with a blue scarf/mittens. I chose the blue one to give to my Mom. My husband surprised me by buying this one for me. I think it is so cute! I plan to buy more for gifts next Christmas too.




See a variety of other photos today at Married to the Preacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him." 2 Samuel 22:31

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Ah, what a little cutie! How sweet of your husband to surprise you!

Anonymous said...

that is really cute. how does he preserve them?

Natalie said...

What a creative gift. I love homemade gifts because they are always a reminder of the special people who make them. Have a great weekend!

bp said...

We're not sure how he preserves them, my husband didn't know either! It smells like he's sprayed something over them though.