Sunday, December 14, 2008

How can I pray for you?

My heart is really full of prayers this week because of some stories I've read in the newspaper. So many people are hurting. A lady lost her life in a house fire. A man whose wife is due any day lost his life when his boat capsized. A husband and father lost his life working in Iraq. Twins are left without parents in another incident. A lady I know is left to move back home as her husband is deployed again and she's expecting their first child in a few months.

I read about one of the ladies in an online email group that was hospitalized this weekend.


If you have a request I'll pray for you too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"But I call to God, and the LORD saves me. Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice." Psalm 55:16, 17

3 comments:

Denise said...

Please pray for me this week. I go tuesday for my heart tests, and thursday to my eye doctor, and friday for blood tests. Thank you sweetie.

Michele Williams said...

Oh my, so many people to already pray for on that list!

Continue to pray for my health and our finances. My step-father, Chris, 85 yrs.old, health is poor. It's been over three years since I have seen Chris and my mother (86. Over 6 years since I have seen the rest of my family members. Pray we can afford to visit them June 2009. Driving in a 25 year old motor home from Arizona to Pennsylvania.

How can I pray for you?

Blessings,
Michele

Kelly said...

You are such a sweet heart for opening up your heart to burden yourself with other's troubles to pray for them!! We are told to bear one another's burdens, so you are a shining example~~
Thanks for your heart!