Saturday, November 29, 2008

Quote

"A child is a person who is going to carry on what you have started. He is going to sit where you are sitting, and when you are gone; attend to those things, which you think are important. You may adopt all policies you please, but how they are carried out depends on him. He will assume control of your cities, states and nations. All your books are going to be judged, praised or condemned by him. The fate of humanity is in his hands. So it might be well to pay him some attention." Abraham Lincoln

I found this quote on a school site (I think, it's been a while and I can't quite remember). I thought it held some good points.

God bless you today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." I Peter 3:8

1 comment:

Denise said...

Such a wonderful quote.