Sunday, October 26, 2008

How can I pray for you?

Please let me know if I can pray with you over any requests this week. Thank you!

Join me as I pray for these requests over the coming days...

~ election. As Christians we need to be on our knees this week. I received an email this week with a prayer list of items to pray for each day leading up to the election. I do not know where this originated, but I am going to use it. I am going to post those at the end of my posts this week.

~ Kelly. This teen girl is my buddy this season with Audrey's Umbrella. She was hospitalized this week after her chemo treatment when she was getting sick and had blood in her vomit. Update: Kelly is back home.

~ Tyrese. I received this prayer request from my Mom. Pray for this family as their baby boy was beaten and doctors were not sure he was going to live. It is just heart breaking. They were going to take him off the respirator Friday. Monday a.m. update (received in email): They took him off the respirator Saturday and put him on oxygen. He didn’t need the oxygen, he’s breathing on his own. He will stay one more night in ICU and then they will move him to a private room. He started physical and speech therapy. Before the incident, he was talking in a normal 2 year old language. At this time, his only communication is grunting

~ upcoming Financial Peace University at our church. My husband is the volunteer coordinator and I'm helping him get things ready, promoted, etc. We're really excited about this.

~ Hilliard family. Mr. Hilliard passed away Friday very unexpectedly from a massive heart attack. He was 49. Pray for his wife, children, family, coworkers, and students.

~ Christelle's husband.

~ Britt's missing student. Read more here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Pray today for members of the media, for fairness and honesty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please pray for a covering and anointing over my husband this week- thank you!

Runnergirl Creations said...

Hope you have a blessed day! Let me know how I may pray for you! :)

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1293/1293967ub2cvh4f9g.gif[/img][/url]

Debra Kaye said...

Bethany,

Happy Monday, sweet sis. I pray Caleb is feeling better. Blessings to you today.

Natalie said...

My sister-in-law has a student that has been missing for 4 weeks now. Please put this student on your prayer list. I've posted a link about it today. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law sent me your link. I am a high school teacher and one of my students ran away 4 weeks ago. She is still missing. Please pray for her safety!

Debbie Petras said...

I'm really touched by your desire to reach out and pray for people. I join you in praying about this election. We know though, that politics can't solve all of our country's problems. Only individual transformed hearts who are obedient to our Lord can do that. But it is so important to vote and voice our opinions.

That is sad about the 49 year old man who died of a heart attack. He was so young and yet as a cardiovascular nurse I've seen it happen too frequently.

God bless you.