Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Caleb

Apparently Caleb has a tummy bug. After we quit the juice he was better the rest of Sunday and Monday. Tuesday night in the night he got sick though and this morning he has an upset stomach. The nurse thinks it is probably a virus. Please say a prayer for him. He acts totally fine except for stopping his play to go to the restroom.
~~~~~~~~~~
"For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out y Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants." Isaiah 44:3

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry your baby is sick. My he be restored to perfect health and you all be protected from illness yourselves. Take care. A lot of hand washing would be good.
We will pray for you.

Runnergirl Creations said...

I hope he feels better!!

Sarah said...

Blech. We've been sick here too. Hope he feels better soon.