Saturday, July 12, 2008

How can I pray for you?

Do you have a special prayer request this week? Please let me know if there is any way I can pray with you in the coming days.

Some things on my prayer list this week include:

*friends who are pregnant. I have one friend 8 months pregnant with twins.

*Lorie during her surgery.

*the church group going on a mission trip at the end of the week for Nicaragua.

There are a couple of praises too this week:

* I have previously mentioned Erin and her baby. Erin's baby was arrived safely into this world this week at a good weight and healthy.

* Kat is making progress after her surgery and is beginning to eat again. Her family is thrilled with the baby steps she is taking.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed." 1 Peter 1:13

3 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Have you read the blog South East Country wife? She lost her husband 3 months ago. She's been on my heart and I'd like to ask for continued prayer for her.

Runnergirl Creations said...

Thank you for sharing your prayer list for this week. I will agree with you in prayer about each of these requests. I'm looking forward to hearing about the many, answered prayers! :) Praise God for His goodness!!

Anonymous said...

HOw gracious of you to devote your prayers to the wellbeing and health of others!!! And especially for offering to do more... thank you!!

Many blessings-
Amanda