Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Favorites: USA Songs #3

When I was thinking of what song to use this week on my Friday Favorite, the song "This Land is Your Land" came to mind. I think the reason I like it is because we sang it in elementary music class. It seems like we memorized it too. I just remember singing it a lot! I like the words and the tune.

I hope you have a great weekend! I am looking forward to going to a SCC concert with my husband. I'll let you know about that in another post!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Prove me, O Lord, and try me; test my heart and mind. For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in faithfulness to you." Psalm 26:2, 3

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I like that song too. It's a great song to enjoy our heritage in the good USA.
Enjoy your concert.
Smiles.