Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday


It is already time for Thankful Thursday once again. I have a very grateful heart this week.

When I think of things I'm thankful for this week, these things come to mind...

*having a sweet husband who will make me take a nap on Sunday afternoon when I'm exhausted and grumpy! And helps me finish up things on my to do list when I think I don't have time for a nap.

*my happy, growing boy. He is a healthy boy, and I'm thankful for that.

*the wonderful rain we received two times this week.

*being able to do a day of continuing ed. course (free!) that was actually interesting. I gained some great ideas. It was about newspapers in education.

*hearing updates from old high school classmates.

Join us in thankfulness today at Sting my Heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Great list of thanks! I love to hear how friends from high school are doing. Sunday afternoon naps are wonderful!
Have a fabulous day!
Darlene

Dana said...

Yeah for naps!! Great list today.

Irene said...

I am so happy and thankful for you! I pray that God will richly bless you and your lovely family.

Denise said...

Wonderful list of thankfuls sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Lovely list! And I enjoyed getting to know you a bit more from the post below 'B is for Bookworm'.

Thanks and God bless!

Beth K. Vogt said...

How wonderful to have a hubby who encourages you to take a nap! (Mine does that for me too!)
And hearing from high school friends-how fun!
Beth@TheAccidentalPharisee

Marsha said...

Hubby sounds like a keeper!

Thanks for stopping by my sister's and niece's blogs and welcoming them to bloggyworld!

Have a blessed weekend.

Natalie said...

Health and is something that should never be taken for granted. I am so thankful for my families health as well as my little boys. Thank you for sharing today.