Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This has definitely felt like a "Raindrops & Rainbows" kind of week for me. I noticed how the weather outside seemed to match how I felt this week from the rain to the sunshine.
This week I'm thankful for . . .
*my husband surprising me by cleaning up the living room one morning before I got up.
*the joy my little boy brings us with his excitement about life and simple things! I might have a post about a story that made me think of this.
*the beautiful rainy days we've had.
*having a dryer to dry our clothes inside when we were having rain on wash day.
*seeing the sunshine come out again along with the birds singing and the refreshment received from the rain.
I hope you are having a good day! Visit other Thankful Thursday participants by visiting Sting My Heart. Don't forget about "Stamp Out Hunger" on Saturday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Selah" Psalm 68:10

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Having the living room clean when you wake is DEFINITELY something to be thankful for! He's getting an early start to Mother's Day...which in my opinion should be Mother's Week! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely Post! yeah Natalie has it right, it should be Mother's Week. Your husband is sweet though; you are equally sweet for appreciating him here. God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Sunday.

Darlene said...

WOW, that is a nice surprise.
Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Amanda said...

What a sweet hubby. Mother's day early...how nice!

Denise said...

Such a nice post, blessings to you.

Unknown said...

Love the idea of a prayer list on the sideline.

Yes, weather surely affects our moods. Thanks for sharing your thankful list. God bless.

Mommyluann said...

good post!

Mommyluann said...

thanks for sharing Gavin and his mom as a prayer request. How intentional...I love that. Blessings.

Nise' said...

Sounds like you are having weather like us. Thanks for the reminder of "Stamp Out Hunger".

Sarah said...

I just love rain so much. Thanks for the sweet list.