Sunday, December 2, 2007

Two reasons this is a special day

December 2, 2000 is the day my husband proposed. It was a chilly Saturday and a day I will always remember. We walked around campus as was our habit and at our special spot outside Chapel on the Hill. We were married six months later at the same spot.

December 2, 2002 is a another day I will always remember. I found out I was pregnant for the first time. I took a home pregnancy test and went to the doctor's office after I got off work. I still remember the excitement and anticipation of sharing our news with everyone.
------------------------------------
"Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I believe in your commands." Psalm 119:66

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Ah! That's so cool that both of these important events happened on the same date! I enjoyed your sweet stories!