Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday at home

Today has been a stay home day. We went up to the post office to get some stamps and stopped by the bank too. I told Caleb to put on his shoes so we could run up to the bank. He said, "We're running there?"


I've been working on getting addresses on Christmas cards. I need to work on our Christmas letter. I have done one the past several years. I want to get the cards addressed and ready to mail by the weekend I think. I have family pictures to include with them. However, I left the pictures at my Mom's at Thanksgiving. I'll see her this weekend and get the pictures then (if I remember to remind her to bring them or she remembers!!). This week I also want to get some more wrapping done. I will need to do some at nap time so Caleb won't see. I need to decide on gifts for certain people too. We usually make treats and give them out to the mail lady and trash men. Looks like there is plenty on the to do list this week!
-------------------------------------------------
"Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139:7--10

No comments: