Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday



It is time again for Thankful Thursday. I received an email yesterday with a link to this video. I'd like for you to watch it. It is called The Gratitude Campaign. I thought it was a great thing to share on Thankful Thursday. We should truly be thankful to all our military personnel as well as to their families for their sacrifice.

Today I give thanks for...

*my husband and his job to provide for our family.

*my son's friendly nature with other children.

*electricity and warm houses.

*this time of year to remember our Savior's birth.

*the military who are serving our country in harm's way as well as their families.

You can visit Laurel Wreath for more thankful posters today.

Have a wonderful day full of the Lord's goodness.
--------------------------------------
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. " Ephesians 1:3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful list of TT... Thanks for sharing... Blessings!

Nise' said...

It is wonderful to join together in thankfulness!

Denise said...

Be sweetly blessed dear one.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Thanks for your visit today! You have a great Thankful list!! I will tell Glo from Young at Heart to come over and see your video, Glo's husband served in Iraq for a long time. Blessings, Grams

day by day said...

Thanks for sharing that link. It brings such an important message! Also, I love your snowman family ornament!!

Susan said...

Great video!

I've already passed it on!

Blessings to you this TT!

Susan

Andrea said...

Oh yes...a great list! I too am SOOO thankful for electricity and WARM houses to hide in! :)