Friday, December 14, 2007

Song: How You Live

It's Friday! I'm posting another one of my recent favorite songs that I've been hearing on the phone. I found the video on YouTube. I hope you enjoy it. The words are so beautiful. Through the years I've enjoyed the music of Point of Grace.

Think of what a wonderful world we'd have if people did the things mentioned in this song on a regular basis: contentment, no regrets, living life to the fullest, make memories, take chances. I know there are several of the things mentioned here that I need to work on in my own life. Live life to the fullest!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by today.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." Edward Everett

No comments: